Your applications must be managed carefully to optimise performance, sizing and availability. But a service-oriented architecture (SOA) depends on integrating multiple application objects, with accurate and extensive testing.
From our resilient 24x7 Network Operations Centres, we provide full end-to-end outsourced application management services for both customised and packaged applications. Our services include:
- Application management, monitoring, maintenance and support
- Bespoke application customisation and development
- Application integration and functional, code and load testing
- Full detailed reporting
The expertise of our teams spans a wide range of industry sectors and environments (Linux, Java, i5/OS, AIX, Oracle, OS/400). We have expertise in multiple third-party applications, such as:
- M3 from Lawson
- BPCS from SSA Global
- IPMS from Island Pacific
- JD Edwards OneWorld
- PeopleSoft Enterprise 1
- Oracle eBusiness.
We can also provide:
- Application load testing
- Capacity planning services
- Application performance management services
- Detailed reporting on metered assets
- Automated provisioning and chargeback.
Application Management and Application Monitoring are for you if:
- Your critical resources are being sidetracked from key initiatives to resolve application management and monitoring issues
- Your organisation depends on a non-standard or bespoke application that requires specialist support
- Availability of key applications is insufficient to meet current or emerging business needs.
- Expert application monitoring and management
- Increased application availability
- Application reporting for utility services and chargeback
- Application testing services for greater development accuracy
- Load testing for application assurance.
To find out more about our Application Management Services, simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.