The threat of digital attack is constant and cunning so identifying and resolving vulnerabilities in your infrastructure is critical.
As a vendor-independent security specialist, we can objectively assess your network security. We’ll examine areas of potential weakness such as:
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Common routes for unauthorised access, such as email and instant messenger applications.
Our experienced, accredited IT security consultants support enterprise data centres. They can offer you advice and guidance on your security strategy and then work with you on its design and implementation. Among the measures that can help protect your IT infrastructure are:
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- Antivirus and email security
- Server patching
- Data encryption
- Penetration testing.
We’re also experienced in compliance consultancy around legislative requirements such as PCI DSS. We hold multiple accreditations for IT security and business management processes, including:
- ISO 20000-1:2005 (IT Service Management)
- ISO 27001:2005 (Security)
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management Systems).
IT Security Consulting is for you if:
- You’re designing or implementing your IT security strategy and seeking expert external validation of your plans
- You can benefit from an assessment of security practices and policies to identify potential areas of weakness
- Data protection is a priority for your organisation
- You hold credit card details or other sensitive customer information that necessitates PCI DSS compliance
- You’re a high-profile organisation for whom an unauthorised intrusion could have disastrous repercussions.
- Ensure your IT security policy is sufficient for your business requirements
- Confirm you are meeting your own security policies
- Confirm that you have suitable measures in place to protect yourself from external threats
- Understand the risks from internal breaches of security
- Benefit from external impartial advice and guidance
To learn more about our IT Security Services complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.