Xerox's hardware and software IT solutions can transform your business and deliver a competitive advantage. Our vendor- and project-specific IT consultancy services deliver where internal skill sets may fall short.
Our Solution Architects work with your technical and commercial team to provide pragmatic IT consulting strategy. We’ll help you meet business goals, offering real-world advice and support that draws upon our extensive operational experience.
Of course, new components need to be carefully introduced into your infrastructure to minimise risk. Our highly skilled technical specialists can ensure smooth implementation, and verify that your new infrastructure is optimised to meet your business goals. This process often involves a “proof of concept” to demonstrate the advantages of the proposed solution prior to full rollout.
We can analyse and identify ways to apply storage, server, database and collaborative working technologies to your meet real-world business issues – and capitalise on your technology investments.
We have proven IT solution experience in:
- Data Deduplication: Dramatically reducing storage requirements, consumption and costs
- Desktop Virtualisation (VDI):Simplifying distributed environments, reducing security risk and facilitating seamless remote working
- Utility Computing: Pay-as-you-grow services, associating cost with actual usage or transactional data
- Infrastructure Virtualisation: Reducing data centre footprint whilst centralising and streamlining your hardware estate
- Outsourced IT Managed Services: Removing the requirement for distributed data centres and support
- Availability Solutions: Retaining access to your critical data and applications even during system failure.
- Take advantage of new technologies without having to employ specifically skilled staff
- Use real-world examples to understand how the benefits of new technology could apply to your environment
- Increase your knowledge of product or service sets
- Enable a more flexible approach to delivering IT solutions
- Reduce cost with risk mitigation
Want to know more about Xerox's IT Solutions? One of our IT solutions specialists can give you a call. Simply complete the Contact Request Form to the right and we’ll be in touch.