Infrastructure management can be a challenge. Decentralised systems and discrete servers make it easy to test application coexistence, but they can’t reduce the operational overheads of:
- Data centre space
- Power and cooling.
Xerox's Cloud Services give your business on-demand computing. They can address the above issues and free you to focus on your business. At a time when capital expenditures are under more pressure than ever, let us deploy the new infrastructure your business needs from an operational budget.
Choose from multiple Cloud Services, including:
- On Demand: Use the right infrastructure at the right time; scale your infrastructure with your usage, and control your infrastructure and your costs
- Pay as you grow: We’ll implement an agreed infrastructure stack, giving you flexible capacity; you only pay for what you use, as you need it
- Phased deployment: We take time to understand your planned growth strategy and deploy sufficient infrastructure to meet your needs against a pre-agreed charging model; costs are predictable and known well in advance
- Transaction charging: We identify a per-transaction charge, based on volume of inbound calls to sales, customer service teams or number of shopping transactions on a retail site.
- Rapid deployment of applications and services
- Flexible, scalable, robust platforms
- Understand your costs and relate these closely to the success of your business
- Move IT expenditure from capital to operational
- Reduce wastage and improve return on investment
- Tailored SLAs to meet your business requirements
- Meet “green” initiatives
Want to know more about Cloud Services? Simply complete the Contact Request Form beneath "Contact Us" to the right and we’ll be in touch.