Deduplication technologies have become an essential part of data management. They can help you store, protect and manage the explosive growth of your backup data.
Business data continues to proliferate and requires strict management. Data deduplication technologies allow you to:
- Plan and use capacity effectively with minimum waste
- Discover newly redundant data storage that can be reclaimed for new projects, or surplus that can be removed.
At Xerox, we provide end-to-end, disk-based data deduplication and protection solutions, dramatically reducing data storage requirements and costs. Our specialist data storage consultants, experienced in all leading backup and recovery products, can offer advice and guidance along with design and implementation skills.
Unsure what your mix of physical and virtual tape should be? Wondering where disk storage is appropriate, and how data deduplication would work in your precise environment? Our data storage consultants use tools that predict with high accuracy the likely outcome of a data backup design before starting the project. You can gain sizable cost savings simply by using these tools.
- Reduce data backup storage consumption by up to 50 times
- Free up existing storage space
- Shorten the backup window
- Reduce your overall storage requirement
- Reduce associated management cost
- Improve backup and recovery times
- Consolidate and streamline your storage requirement
Want to know more about our Data Deduplication services? One of our data storage specialists can give you a call. Simply complete the Contact Request Form beneath "Contact Us" to the right and we’ll be in touch.