Microsoft Exchange Services
With increasing reliance on email as a communications and workflow tool, Microsoft Exchange is one of the world’s most popular and widely implemented software products.
Your Microsoft Exchange environment should be resilient, highly available and cost-effective to support. It should allow you to take advantage of all the benefits and features offered by a unified messaging platform.
As a Microsoft Silver partner, we can provide experienced and accredited consultants to analyse, design, implement, support and manage your Microsoft environment. Our Microsoft Exchange Services include:
- CCR clustering for mailbox resilience
- Load-balanced transport and client access
- Remote email solutions with Outlook Anywhere and Outlook Web Access
- Support for BlackBerry and other mobile devices
- Email archiving and compliance guidance.
Want to implement Microsoft SharePoint as your content management, information sharing and enterprise searching facility? At Xerox, we’re highly skilled in Microsoft database solutions, providing security and scalability with SQL Server. We can provide a single, integrated location where your employees can:
- Work collaboratively and more efficiently with colleagues
- Find organisational resources and corporate information
- Leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
Our Microsoft consultants have years of experience in:
- Supporting and managing large clients in 24x7 environments
- Designing solutions for and providing pragmatic advice around Microsoft products
- Providing scalable and resilient solutions based on Microsoft products and independent software products for the Microsoft platform, including:
- Security enhancement with ISA server, certificate services, antivirus and spam management solutions
- Web services with Internet Information Services
- Backup solutions, including off-site backup storage options
- Business continuity solutions: disaster recovery provision and “dry-run” exercises to simulate real recovery scenarios.
- Engage with Microsoft Certified Professional consultants on your project
- Provide a resilient and efficient Microsoft Exchange platform for your business
- Optimise Exchange storage requirements
- Ensure your SQL databases are configured for performance and availability
- Obtain the assurance that comes from working with a Microsoft Silver Partner
Want to know more about Microsoft Exchange Services? One of our Microsoft specialists can give you a call. Simply complete the Contact Request Form beneath "Contact Us" to the right and we’ll be in touch.