Managed IT Services
If IT is not your core business or part of your skill set, it could be an overhead which is difficult to manage and one which saps more of your resources and budget than you can afford.
By partnering with Xerox for Managed IT Services and IT Outsourcing (ITO), commercial businesses and public sector organisations alike can reduce cost, reduce risk and increase reliability and flexibility by removing the day-to-day management and overhead for their IT infrastructure to focus on their core business instead.
Our services include:
Reliability, security, consistency and integrity. These should be the attributes of any third party responsible for managing your critical IT systems and data. We take great pride in our reputation for quality service delivery. Our commitment to excellence is best demonstrated by our triple UKAS ISO certifications for our systems and processes:
- Quality Management (ISO 9001)
- Information Technology Security Management (ISO 27001)
- IT Service Management (ISO 20000)
Read more about Business Management Certifications.
Managed IT Services are for you if:
- Reducing cost of ownership of your IT estate is a priority on your agenda
- You require greater agility from your IT infrastructure
- Your highly skilled IT personnel are tied up with recurring administrative tasks
- Your business operating hours are scheduled to increase towards 24x7
- Your data centre costs are spiraling as your budget decreases
- You lack the bandwidth or experience to implement new key business initiatives.
- Defined, measureable service levels to assure consistent performance
- Known IT management costs with fixed-price contracts and lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Free up valuable data centre resource and release your skilled technical personnel from routine, time-consuming tasks
- Maximise return from IT investment and improved efficiency of systems operations
- Security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Improved cost control
- Adherence to legislation and industry standards
- Deploy applications your business needs without worrying about the IT infrastructure or skill sets to manage them
- Obtain the benefit of monitoring, smart IT management tools and reporting using economies of scale
- Access to highly skilled managed IT services technical consultants supporting numerous organisations across the UK
To find out more about how Xerox can help support your organisation, complete the Contact Request Form and we'll be in touch.