Enterprise Data Storage, Backup & Recovery
Your organisation’s data is one of it's most valuable assets, so implementing a strong Enterprise Data Storage strategy is a must.
At Xerox, we can manage and maintain the security and uninterrupted accessibility of your organisation’s critical data assets. Our Enterprise Data Storage offering includes:
- Storage resource management
- Capacity and performance management
- LUN allocation.
We monitor and manage most major data storage infrastructure platforms from vendors including IBM, NetApp, HP and EMC. We provide:
- Accurate reporting
- Immediate incident detection
- Metering of storage capacity, with associated billing information.
Our monitoring toolset can detect incidents based on a vast number of metrics, and then report or take appropriate remedial action, depending upon your requirements.
Data Backup and Data Recovery
We can provide a fully managed data backup and data recovery service either remotely or directly. These services include data replication to additional secure sites as part of a Business Continuity strategy, if required.
Depending on your needs, we can design, build and implement an entire data backup and data recovery infrastructure or we can simply integrate with the backup software you may already use.
We are also able to offer Data Deduplication services which means you can plan and use your storage in the most efficient way, minimising any unused or redundant capacity.
As an IT services provider, we can deliver a utility infrastructure that includes both software and services (unlike hardware manufacturers) across heterogeneous server and storage platforms.
Enterprise Data Storage, Backup & Recovery is for you if:
- Your data volumes are increasing
- You’re under pressure to reduce the cost of managing expansion while providing greater levels of availability and reliability
- You’re not sure how much storage is actually in use and when current capacity will be reached
- You’ve deployed Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage systems upon whose availability users, servers or applications are now dependent
- You’re concerned about the damage and cost of the loss of custom, productivity and time that a data disaster could entail, even if ultimately recovered
- You use a tape-based backup system that could prove inadequate were access to your buildings to become an issue
- You have no current off-site data storage facility
- You’re responsible for backup, storage and recovery of data critical to the continuing operation of your organisation.
- Establish known and predictable support costs for your data storage infrastructure
- Receive enterprise-class management, reporting and analysis
- Understand what data storage is deployed and be alerted when thresholds are reached
- Pay for services only as you use them
- Confidence in your backup and restore process
- 24x7 administration and support
- A fully tested, appropriate and optimised backup and recovery system
Want to find out more about our Enterprise Data Storage? Simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.