Help Desk & Service Desk Management
Xerox offers specialist Help Desk and Service Desk Management to support your enterprise, from self-service support to remote management and diagnostics.
We take over 1.5 million calls a month and our Service Desk takes ownership of each contact. The result is prompt, reliable support and service that aligns with your standards and expectations. We use a proactive approach, continually reviewing all offerings via real-time monitoring tools and techniques. This ensures quality and effectiveness of service, reduces costs, and enables you to devote your own resources to core business functions.
We have Service Desks at various global locations, providing a 24x7 “Follow-the-Sun” support model. Our teams are highly skilled at resolving requests for help without always needing to refer to second-level support. Service Desk support can also be delivered in multiple languages.
Predefined procedures and scripts help to quickly resolve straightforward or common incidents. Our principle service objectives are to:
- Make it easy for users to report incidents
- Promptly respond to all reported incidents
- Proactively manage all incidents through to resolution
- Keep users apprised of the status of their calls
- Maintain an audit trail of all actions relating to a call
- Appraise the client of state of service via regular reports and service review meetings
- Create a more satisfied user community.
As part of our Help Desk Services offering, we can provide:
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for end users
- Ticket tracking system
- Multiple levels of end-user support
- Service Desk reporting
- Trend analysis
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Our problem management process for each call is based on ITIL methodology. Our Service Desk staff comprises experienced, technical personnel who have been given additional, specific Service Desk training to meet our exacting standards.
A member of the Help Desk Institute (HDI), we implement multiple industry and certification standards, including ISO 9000, SEI/CMM and SCP. We are also compliant in ISO 9001 and practice-compliant methodologies in delivering Service Desk services.
To find out more about our Help Desk and Service Desk Management, simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.