Midrange Server Management
From database servers to Web and application servers, you can rely on our midrange server management expertise to manage and monitor your estate in a secure, resilient environment.
Deploying our sophisticated server management software tools, we detect and predict incidents regardless of physical server location. We provide both remote server monitoring within your environment and direct monitoring of servers in our state-of-the-art data centres.
With our flexible service level agreements, you gain bespoke reporting processes across multiple devices. That provides an aggregated view of how a specific business service is performing, with key data to inform future action and decision-making.
As part of our server monitoring and server management offering, we’ll monitor CPU, disk and memory utilisation. We will also manage tasks such as firmware upgrades, patching, fault resolution, maintenance and support.
We support leading server operating systems, including:
- Microsoft Windows
Midrange Server Management and Server Monitoring is for you if:
- The cost of supporting your server estate is unpredictable
- You’d like to deploy comprehensive server management tools but find it difficult to justify the investment
- You’re moving towards or have implemented 24x7 availability
- You need to support a server or application component that falls outside of internal core skill sets
- You’re exploring “pay as you go” deployment of your application infrastructure (for example, billing monthly per business transaction or per GB of storage used).
- Establish known and predictable support costs for your server infrastructure
- Receive enterprise-class management, reporting and analysis
- Obtain support for niche or non-standard application infrastructure
- Pay for services only as you use them
Want to find out more about our Midrange Server Management and Server Monitoring? Simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.