A solid communications network is critical to every organisation.
However, the network is often forgotten about, until it goes wrong. And if that network provides your complete external view or your shop window, you are effectively closed to the outside world. Whether you depend on it for voice, email, imagery or web, knowing that it will be secure and available when it’s needed is vital.
We provide comprehensive, 24x7 network management and monitoring services including:
- Identifying network performance issues
- Intervening in the event of failure
- Capacity planning
- Proactive network monitoring and management of local and wide area networks.
We can also design, implement, support and manage all aspects of your networking requirements, including:
- National and international WANs
- Data centre and office LANs
- Network security
- Bandwidth and Internet services
- Wireless networking.
Our Network Services provide the skills, resources and tools to support and manage local and wide-area networks, regardless of size and complexity. Offering best-of-breed core infrastructure technology, we deliver:
- Network monitoring to ensure optimum performance and high availability
- Guidance on capacity planning and utilisation
- Hardware load balancing (using Zeus ZXTM technology)
- Rapid provisioning of managed WAN circuits and WAN optimisation.
These network management services can be delivered across your own network or our managed nationwide MPLS network.
We are fully conversant with the major compliance and regulations covering network security including The Data Protection Act 1988; the Code of Connection (CoCo) requirements which must be demonstrated by local authorities in England and Wales in order to connect to the Government Secure Intranet (GSI), HMG Infosec policies and standards and ISSS and PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) covering the safe handling of payment card data.
Managed Network Services are for you if:
- Sudden, unexpected demand creates server load balancing issues
- Deploying additional capacity in response to emerging business requirements is not always straightforward or swift
- You’re experiencing performance bottlenecks that are time-consuming to troubleshoot
- You’re investigating proactive system health checks to minimise potential risk
- Your network could be better optimised for remote sites, and for quickly adding locations to your corporate WAN.
- Optimised network availability, capacity and security
- Improved responsiveness to business requirements
- Removal of day-to-day network management tasks, releasing key IT staff to focus on new initiatives
- Proactive 24x7 network support.
Want to know more about our Managed Network Services? Simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.