Remote Infrastructure Management
Sometimes, opting for a fully hosted, outsourced service for your IT infrastructure just isn’t an option.
Your data centres may still be fully operational after a significant investment and have spare capacity. Your assets may still be viable. What may be lacking are the technical and operational management skills. You’ll also avoid the headaches of day-to-day IT operations management, while still retaining control of your IT assets.
What you will get are the same deliverables as if you had chosen a hosted option.
Remote Infrastructure Management can include one or more of the following components:
- Asset Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Servers (mainframe, midrange)
Remote Infrastructure Management is for you if:
- You want to retain previous investments
- You lack of internal technical or operational management skill
- You need to increase service levels
- You need to increase availability
- Your highly skilled IT personnel are tied up with recurring administrative tasks
- Your business operating hours are scheduled to increase towards 24x7
- Defined, measureable service levels to assure consistent performance
- Known IT management costs with fixed-price contracts and lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Improved cost control
- Release of skilled technical personnel from routine, time-consuming tasks
- Maximise return from IT investment and improved efficiency of systems operations
- Security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Adherence to legislation and industry standards
- Deploy applications without worrying about the IT infrastructure or skill sets to manage them
- Obtain the benefit of monitoring, smart IT management tools and reporting using economies of scale
- Our Quality Management System (QMS), an industry-leading approach to delivering IT best practices
- Best-in-class security practices, technology and protocol
- Increased savings, service and security
- No day-to-day operational headaches
To find out more about our Remote Infrastructure Management, simply complete the Contact Request Form and we’ll be in touch.